Challenging the possibilities
of traveling sustainable
… is to drive from the Netherlands to South Africa and back with a regular electric car that we charge with portable solar panels. We will be completely self-sufficient; sleeping in a rooftop tent, cook electric and shower by the car.
Visiting people and projects along the route that contribute to sustainability as well. How have they organized this? What can we learn from them? We are curious for our findings and look forward to sharing those with you. As we all agree sustainability is important, we want to inspire sharing different ways to implement this in daily life and/or a business.
We will start this adventure in the second half of 2022.
Do you like what we do? Be sure to take a look at this page to support and help us or start a collaboration.
the time we have left before departure...
From The Netherlands to South Africa
and back = 40,000 KM
Lets show the world what is possible
Do you want to be a part of this adventure?
Do you want to meet us in real life?
These events are your chance:
- Fully Charged Live EU, 20th until 22nd of May at RAI Amsterdam
- Unfold Technasium, 24th of June at Buitengoed Bunnik
- As guests in 'Dé Mobiliteitsprofessionals' in July
- 4X4ELECTRIC Dutch Tour, 29th August until 10th of September
- Daktent Festival, 16th until 18th of September at Camping de Vledders in Schipborg